Just heard from our Family Coordinator... we'll need a new CPA letter. The one we did needs to be worded a little clearer. Plus, there was a date typo that I hadn't noticed, so even if the wording were correct, it would still need to be redone. Oh well!
One strange reaction I had was one of excitement when I heard that the original letter had gone to the Russian contact for approval. That means it's been seen by someone who normally wouldn't see it until going to Russia. I don't understand it myself, but I kind of got a little excited.
*shrug*
So, that's where we are! Working on another letter....
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
God knows whats going on...We just have to realize that...and its hard especially when your trying to do all the stuff that needs to be done and you think you've got it done...then whoops something happens or is done wrong. Sucks..but we gotta remember, you've given this whole adoption process to God, so He will supply ALL your needs, and He will have the final say so (timing etc.) Just trust Him!!!! You are awesome.
Don't let this discourage you. Remember, that you have given this adoption journey over to the Lord, and he is staying beside you guys in all of the whole process.
"Trust the Lord with all of your heart and lean not to thy own understanding, in all thy ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
Andrea
Post a Comment