
Just a quick update. The CPA (Laura) who originally did my Employment letter a month ago, has speedily revised and resent another one. She's been so kind and I just want to thank her publicly!
So, I forwarded the letter to our Family Coordinator (Kristen) and she replied that it was great. Then I forwarded it to our Social Worker (Amy) to finalize the checklist of our necessary paperwork. I also asked when I could expect to receive the finished Home Study Report. That's where we are now, waiting for that lovely report.
At least we've moved a little forward. Thanks for checking in!

3 comments:
Glad the letter got sent out I hope it moves fast!! Happy adoption.
Great News! We will continue to pray that all will go well, and the process will now move forward in this journey.
Andrea
Woohoo!!! Another step completed. One step closer to your beeeeeebbeeeeeeee!
-Amy
Post a Comment