WELCOME! We have decided to adopt a child from Russia! God has led us in this direction. This blog is an effort to journal and share our journey.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

On the road again....

Thanks to our Florida Director of Social Work, we were able to get duplicates of those pages I sent to Tallahassee last week. I will be driving to Tallahassee tomorrow in order to get them apostilled. I figure it will be faster this way since the state office said things are moving slower than usual for the mailed in papers. I might not get those back until end of next week or even the following, if I get them back at all! They only take a few minutes to apostille in person, so that's why I'm just gonna go.
That's the latest!

2 comments:

The Mom said...

So, how did it go? Did you get all the papers turned in and stuff?

Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys are on the road again. As you know give it time and all things will work out.

Andrea