So, another blogger who's in the process of adopting has a link to Kaboodle, a wish list. I thought it was a really cute website and decided to start a couple of lists myself. See side bar under Links of Interest. I put a few things on there but I'm kind of clueless as to what to get!
I need your help!
Those of you 'in the know', please comment here on what you think we'll need, or can't do without, for a child that's between 12 and 22 months old. You'll need to sign in to make a comment. If you don't have a blogger account, it's super easy to create. Just click HERE , or go to blogger.com. (Be sure to write your username and password somewhere so you don't forget it)
On the topic of Comments: I am creating a memory book using these posts along with their comments, so please make comments so I have something to look back on. Thanks to all who've commented so far. It's really fun to read what you're thinking and it's encouraging to know you're checking on us.
Latest news about our paperwork is that our i-171H has been apostilled, sent to our Agency, and they have sent it to Russia. Woohoo!
I think that's all I have for you today! Thanks for lookin'!
*Though it's remotely possible we get a little girl, it's not likely, so rather than always say he/she or them, I will just use "he/him".

2 comments:
Sorry, that I am giving my comment on this subject "kind of late". It looks like everything is falling into place. Whatever you guys receive whether it is a little girl or boy, from the agency, know that we all will love him or her always.
Andrea
That’s fantastic you are creating a memory book; I am an avid scrapbooker.
I enjoy scrapbooking not just the big events in our lives; but the everyday things that happen as well. This is where we mostly live and it is a way to look back and reflect.
This is a wonderful idea to keep your post and the comments; something to look back on as you raise your child.
Post a Comment