To keep everyone updated, we've been working on our list of documents we need to send to Russia. We had our fingerprints taken this morning in order to get FBI clearance letters. We've had to update and re-do several items from our initial dossier because the main office where our original paperwork went in Russia won't send any of it to the individual regions. It's kind of a pain and an extra expense, but we'll jump through their hoops so we can get our little one home. :)
We're also working on the baby's room. Well, actually we're cleaning it out from all the stuff I've stored in there. We're re-organizing the house and getting rid of a lot of stuff to accommodate our son. Maybe we'll get to the painting and decorating soon, but for now, it's still being organized which is a feat unto itself! If anyone knows me, you know I'm a pack rat.
That's the latest!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just know that we are still praying for you both and for your little one. I am sure before you know it, he will be here with you always.
Is there anything you need for me to do? Just let me know, I will be glad to lend a hand, in whatever you need..
Thanks for the update; getting your finger prints taken must have been interesting!
Getting your home reorganized and cleaning out your little one’s room will make this adventure more real to you and David.
Post a Comment