I forgot to mention that David and I have decided on a name for our son. His new birth certificate will say JACK (russian name here) PENTECOST. Jack means God is Gracious and we feel it is extremely appropriate for our little boy. We are truly blessed and realize God has had everything in His hands, including our child.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
On a roll!
Well, this is post 4 in four days! Don't expect a 5th though. haha
I forgot to mention that David and I have decided on a name for our son. His new birth certificate will say JACK (russian name here) PENTECOST. Jack means God is Gracious and we feel it is extremely appropriate for our little boy. We are truly blessed and realize God has had everything in His hands, including our child.
I forgot to mention that David and I have decided on a name for our son. His new birth certificate will say JACK (russian name here) PENTECOST. Jack means God is Gracious and we feel it is extremely appropriate for our little boy. We are truly blessed and realize God has had everything in His hands, including our child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, I agree. Jack is the perfect name for him...
I love how you introduced your son’s name; using building blocks!
You must have researched Jack’s name very thoughtfully; the meaning of ‘God is Gracious’ is so precious!
Post a Comment