Our Visas should be back in a couple of weeks. The good thing about this longer than expected wait is that we don't have to pay the expediting fees like when we only have the typical 2 weeks notice.
We're trying to get the house and gear ready for our departure/return. We're still praying the fellow adopting couple will get the same court date as us. They will probably find out next Wednesday so please keep this in prayer. It would really be nice for both of our families if we traveled together.
Happy Valentines Day.
(Our family coordinator suggested we make this special since it will be the last one we have without having to find a baby sitter! Woohoo!)

4 comments:
Well, that is great, I am happy for you, David and Jack that your travel plans are set. Thank you updating your plans, so that we could keep you guys in prayer. Which I will be doing this morning, in Sunday School.
I'm holding back tears. You are almost there! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see Sam's name on our plane tickets! WooHoo!
Very true about the VDay thing!! I can't remember the last time Nick and I went out on VDay!!
I'm so excited for you!!
Michele, this news is so awesome!
Seeing Jack’s name on the return flight ticket makes the adoption more real and I am thrilled for all 3 of you! I will continue to keep the other couple in my prayers as well; that you can travel together on this great adventure.
Post a Comment