We are on the verge of beginning our 6th trimester. (See ticker way below). It's not your typical pregnancy, but it feels similar to one none the less. We started with tons of paperwork and have gone through this process growing with anticipation for our son-to-be. We are anxiously awaiting his arrival and are swollen with love and desire for him. There's so much more to be said about the similarities but I think you understand.
I received our (hopefully last) necessary documents for our upcoming trip. I will be making one more drive to Tallahassee (Lord willing) early this week and then everything will be in place for our departure. The countdown starts this Saturday! Please continue to pray for us as the travel portion of this expedition takes a heavy toll, not to mention the time in Russia amidst people who have a fairly different culture from our own. It will be a great experience and we look forward to it, but we desperately need to be led by God's wisdom in everything we do and say.
Thanks for all your prayer thus far. We know God has been working on our behalf and we are so grateful!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Interesting title for your post; and I can see the likeness to a pregnancy. You are in my prayers; it’s getting closer to when you will see Jack and bring him home!
I, too see the likeness in your prgenancy. Just know that you guys are still in our thoughts, and prayers always.
As you guys complete this last bit of paper work, to be sent, and then your trip to be with your son and bring him home, know that the Lord is with you in all you do. It is wonderful that you now will have this new little addition to your family, and us your extended family-a new grand nephew, second/third cousin to love for always.
Post a Comment