Well, actually not until the middle of this week but we celebrated with family and friends this past Saturday. We are blessed to have so many of both our families in the area.
(We missed you Stephen, Joanna, Bella, Luca, Ava and Lila!) Everyone joined in on the fun and we had a wonderful time. Jack loved having his good friends, aunts, uncles, both sets of grandparents and even his great uncle's family over to his house for fun games and gifts. Everyone indulged me with wearing party hats, playing a game and eating corndogs. Thanks!


Nonno and Nonna
(Italian for grandpa and grandma -Michele's parents), and
Traci and Rob, all showing off their party hats

Dinner Time! Corn Dogs are fun!

CAKE!
Jack doesn't have any one particular interest but he's very interested in cars and likes to make the animals sounds, so I put the 2 thoughts together. I decided to go ahead and do an individual cake for Jack since he didn't get to dig into one when he turned One. He didn't 'dig' into the cake but just delicately put his finger into the icing and licked it. Even after showing him and inserting his hand, he kind of looked confused!


PRESENTS!




Thanks again to everyone for making this birthday very special, for Jack and for us!
4 comments:
We had fun celebrating Jack's Bday with him. Now he has more toys, books, and clothes!!!
Happy Birthday JACK!
Sounds like the party was a success.. I have sent something to Jack, on Friday. I am hoping it will get there the early part of this week.
Happy Birthday, Jack!!
Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures of Jack’s 2nd b-day! I noticed he is wearing a Jack company tee shirt and I want to say you out did yourself on his birthday cakes with the cars and animals and the monkey holding 2 candles! I also like the decorations that you must have made. Jack looks so happy and healthy! I like your new ticker at the bottom of your blog.
Awesome cakes!!! So fun :) Thanks for sharing.
Claire
Post a Comment