Tuesday, September 22, 2009
One Year Ago
It was one year ago today that we met our son for the first time. It was an amazing, whirlwind experience. We were led through a series of halls and passed who we thought was Jack. Our hearts leaped! We went into a playroom and started talking with the doctor and facilitator when they brought in this little boy and placed him on top of the pool of balls. It was hard to pay attention to the adults when this adorable little one who was wearing little girl clothes that were too big for him was now in the room. He was full of life, curiosity and spunk and we fell in love with him immediately.

It's amazing how time flies and how blessed we are and how far we've all come. Jack now has a forever family and a hope. God is incredibly awesome and faithful. Here he is one year later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I Love that kid! And I love his mommy!
Wow! I cant believe how much time has gone by! A year already! I remember when ya'll left and I remember the pics when you came back of him. We all knew he'd be your child and we fell in love! And my goodness look how much he's grown!!! And he's got more hair and thank God he is wearing boy clothes!!! LOL I love my awesome nephew!! See ya later!
It is amazing how in one year, things have gotten better for the three of you. I can see how he has grown in that one year.
I look forward to when I can see Jack again. I hope maybe around Christmas time, this year. I love him too, like his cousins in P.A., being they are my second cousins..
Wow! Jack has really grown and like Gabby am glad he is in little boy clothes!
Post a Comment