On another note, Jack now has another little girl cousin. Her name is Giselle Addison and she arrived Friday afternoon. I'll have pictures in another post of a cute little kiss Jack gave her. This time it doesn't look like he's trying to eat her. LOL
Monday, July 5, 2010
The Fourth
On another note, Jack now has another little girl cousin. Her name is Giselle Addison and she arrived Friday afternoon. I'll have pictures in another post of a cute little kiss Jack gave her. This time it doesn't look like he's trying to eat her. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just have to laugh, it was really cute.. Thanks for sharing your Holiday with us.
Jack and David look like they are having fun with the sparklers; did you kiss Jack’s blister and ‘make it all better’?
Congratulations on your new niece!
Post a Comment