WELCOME! We have decided to adopt a child from Russia! God has led us in this direction. This blog is an effort to journal and share our journey.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

2 years ago...

It's been an amazing journey, these last two years. On this day, two years ago, we met our son. I get all teary eyed when I go through the pictures from our first trip to Russia. What a surreal experience, filled with excitement and exhaustion, but most of all, filled with amazement at our son-t0-be!Check out those clothes! LOL

It took 6 months to bring him home but that first day marked the change in our hearts forever. He was so little and wobbly, so cute, very bright and so very interested in everything! He immediately connected with David and we just knew he was to be ours!
We love our little boy and couldn't imagine life without him. God knew what He was doing. He has truly blessed us with Jack and we are forever grateful!

3 comments:

Gabriella said...

I love my nephew and I'm sooo glad he is here with us!

~Brenda said...

Jack still has that beautiful smile! All three of you are blessed!

Anonymous said...

I am amazed! I know he is the joy of your lives... We love him so much..