Just wanted to share with everyone the thoughtful gift that David gave me for our anniversary. As you know, we're working on adopting a child from Russia. There are tons of stories and journeys out there from people who've adopted, but mostly from China.
David got me a book called "Two Little Girls, A Memoir of Adoption" and it's about parents who journeyed to MOSCOW and KIEV! How cool!

If anyone has read it already, don't give me any details! I can't wait to get into it!
-michele

4 comments:
That was so very sweet of David.
What a perfect gift! Is he going to read it as well? You'll have to let me know how you like it because you know how much I love to read!
--Amy
I'll let you all know what it's like. Amy, it wouldn't have surprised me if you would have already read it! haha
I've only read the first chapter and it's kind of... scary! Like, all the stuff we have to do yet, they ask you questions like "do you have a fire escape plan" and "are your chemicals locked up". Ugh, guess I have some things to do!
OH man! I'm glad they didn't ask me those questions before they let me take the girls home from the hospital. I would have failed miserably.
--Amy
Post a Comment