WELCOME! We have decided to adopt a child from Russia! God has led us in this direction. This blog is an effort to journal and share our journey.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Disappointed... to say the least

I should be super excited...
ecstatic...
overjoyed!
Instead, I'm disappointed.

We finally got the appointment dates to have our fingerprints taken (they call it biometrics). But guess when it is! Not until April 19th! That's more than 3 weeks away. So once we have them taken, then there's even more processing time, sounds like more than 4 weeks more!

I just keep looking at how long things are taking when they should have been done already.

I'm just venting. I do know that God is in control and He's more than able to surprise me. So, I hope He surprises me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry! You know the old saying when you least expect it, that is when it will show up! Remember! the Lord is going to give you the desires of your hearts.

Andrea