WELCOME! We have decided to adopt a child from Russia! God has led us in this direction. This blog is an effort to journal and share our journey.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

More waiting...

Well, another day has gone by and still nothing in the mail about our fingerprint appointments. I got a call yesterday from a good friend who told me to not worry, but that everything is in God's time. Hmmm, I keep hearing that... LOL

So, today, I'll check the mail again and let you know. :) Meantime, I've been keeping up with some other blogs of families who are in Russia or just got back from Russia with their new children. How awesome it is to watch it all unfold and to know that someday David and I will have the same experience. I'm so excited and terrified at the same time. OK, more excited. AHHHHHH.

If you're interested, here are a couple of their blogs, so you can see how things went over there and maybe what we're going to face on our second trip.
http://www.swingleadoption.blogspot.com/
http://diniadoption.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your friends blogs were very interesting to view. One day you will have that same experince. Your day will come. Know that we are praying for you.

Andrea