Looks like this Thursday-ish I'll be getting the last piece of paper I need. Finally. Then I can decide whether I need to go to Tallahassee to get everything taken care of, or if I want to overnight the package and wait for it's return. (Which do you think I'll do?)
Either way, God willing, it is most probable that our Dossier will be in the hands of our agency next week. Then, if everything is correct, they send it to Russia to be translated! woohoo! I wonder if it could even get to Russia next week! Pray, pray, pray please!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Getting the last of the paperwork into the agency’s hands is exciting!
Having the papers translated means you are getting closer and closer to your "little one"!
This is SOO exciting. Things are starting to mooooove along!
--Amy
That is wonderful news. I, think you should over-night the paper and put insurance on it, as extra security, that it will get there.
Of course, we will contiune to pray for this matter.
Andrea
Post a Comment