I finally got a camera phone!!! Here's a shot I took of David looking at luggage. We already have luggage, just not the right sizes, so we thought we'd take a gander at some other things. We didn't end up get anything but I think the phone takes a pretty decent picture! :)

I found the cutest little blanket at Target. I just knew when I saw it that it should go to our child while he waits for us to bring him home. If anyone knows David, you'll see what I'm talking about... David is a cartoon monkey fanatic. :) Of course, as a baby blanket should be, it's SOOO soft and cuddly. I hope our child likes it! It's sitting in my arms right now! *sigh*

5 comments:
I've been wondering how you both are doing. Email me if you need to talk. I'm praying for you!
heather
I'm glad you've got a camera phone now! Welcome to the camera phone club! ha ha ha. Looks like David is doing some serious shopping and analyzing. This is all so super exciting!!!! And YES the baby blanket that you picked is just for your son! ha ha ha! Good choice. ha ha. see you soon.
I've think I have seen that design on the baby blanket before, If I see any of these designs, would you want me to pick them up for you?
Andrea
No, Andrea, but thank you. We haven't decided on a theme.
I love the monkey blanket!
Buying the necessities for your trip will make it seem more of a reality.
Post a Comment