We are through Day 2 and there hasn't been any sign of our Petition yet this week. We've still got a few more days though. I've really been learning the concept of Trusting in Jesus. It's like I'm taking a college class on the subject and every hour of the day I'm doing home work! It's a good thing though. I'm praying nothing hinders our Petition from coming through, and I'm also relying on Jesus to work things out for our good and also that things will happen at the perfect time. God is so gracious. We've been so blessed and still are every day, over and over.Just wanted to give you a heads up. Keep praying! Thanks!

2 comments:
Of course, we will keep praying for you guys... Thanks for the update...
Thanks for the update, you are in our prayers and remember that God is never late.
Post a Comment