We're Outta Here! We have about an hour before we have to be downstairs for our ride to the airport. We are sooooo happy this day is finally here. At some points it felt like it would never come. Our flight to Chicago will be approximately 11 hours in the air. We have a few hours layover and then it's another 2.5 hour flight to Tampa, hopefully arriving sometime around midnight! We're so excited!
Thanks again for all your support and encouragement throughout our trip. A special thanks to Mark and Gabby for keeping our zany dog Chilly!
See you on the flip side!
Michele
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You got our prayers going with you.. I am sure you are at the airport as I write this. I am really happy for you guys that this day has come and the three of you are going home.
Until next time...
My love to the three of you...
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm so excited for you guys! Let us know when you are ready for a playdate!! Love you!
This is an exciting day; to be heading home! Keeping you in my prayers.
I bet you are about home! We just watched Lost and I remember that you love the show. Maybe Jack will eventually let you all get caught up on the episodes you missed :) We were sooo tired every night once we got Colin down (when we got back) that we crashed in front of the computer with chocolate and the Lost episodes we had missed. It took a while to get Colin to stay asleep for longer periods of the night. I actually slept the 1st few nights on the floor by his crib. We now have a portable crib in our room so he can sleep with us (or in the bed with us) if he wakes up in the night.
Hope you get lots of rest!
Heather
Post a Comment