WOOHOO!
We met with Vickie again this evening, this time individually. She asked us about our family and upbringing and stuff like that. It was really easy and very comfortable. *whew*
Vickie said she'd have the report to us by early next week for our review. Then it's got to go to the main woman, Amy, in Orlando for the final look-over. We should have our final report in a couple of weeks. Yay!
Then we'll send off for our government clearances. Keep praying things continue to go this smooth. :) We're one step closer!
Oh, and I found out that our agency works with 4 different regions in Russia, so our child will come from one of the following areas: Tula, Voronezh, Nizhny Novgorod and Krasnoyarsk.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awesome!!!! God's favor is upon both of ya'll!
What wonderful news, I am so happy for the both of you. Just know, that you both are still in my prayers. Is there any word of having another fund raiser, soon? Please let me know how I can help, you both on the next fund raiser.
Andrea
We're working on another idea right now. Putting together the website for it so I'll let you know when it's ready!
Thanks for your input last week Andrea. Sorry I haven't gotten back with you. The Lord is blessing me with a ton of graphics work which is keeping me very busy!
Post a Comment