WELCOME! We have decided to adopt a child from Russia! God has led us in this direction. This blog is an effort to journal and share our journey.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

More blessings!

It's so great how people have opened their hearts to give us such wonderful gifts for our child-to-come. My cousin, Andrea, gave us several bibs that are adorable and David's family gave us the books, some of which we're required to read, and the others are cute books to read to our child. (It feels cool saying "our child". hehe)

Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Gabriella said...

awe those bibs are cute! yeah you saying "our child" (you and david's) sounds so cool!

The Mom said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the bibs are cute, I liked them, too! Just know your child will always have lots of love from us all.

Andrea

Michele said...

Thanks for joining Andrea!

David Pentecost said...

thanks for the AWESOME gifts everyone

Anonymous said...

I am happy to join your blog comments! Notice that I have commented at each new blog annoucement from the begining of your blog on the bottom of the page..

Andrea