Thank you, everyone, for your continued prayer. I've heard good reports about how things are still moving along in the usual fashion in Russia, concerning adoptions. We still need to pray, though, that it continues.
We have another urgent need at this point. It concerns our court date and our paperwork. In our paperwork filed with the US government we have been allowed to adopt a child up to 18 months old. Jack's going to turn 18 months in the middle-end of February. We really need our court date to be scheduled before that. I'm not sure, with our petition not having come yet, if that is even possible. Though, with God all things are possible. If it doesn't happen in the specified time frame, we will have to spend more money and more time updating our paperwork. NOOOOOO.
Please continue to join us in prayer for this matter. Thank you all so much. To God be the Glory!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, we will continue to pray. I, read your blog note to my mother, and she will continue to pray, as well.
I am praying everyday.
Post a Comment