Well, we are on the flip side of this week. Less than a week before we leave. Wow. I had a few friends help me put the car seat in my truck the other day. Talk about a reality check. Every time I go somewhere, there it is, the reminder that someday very, very soon that seat will be filled. Incredible.
I've been getting stuff done around the house, in preparation of our return. Yesterday we had our carpets cleaned and what a great feeling that is! I still have lots of little things to do but we're in the home stretch now. Work has been coming in for me this week so I've been trying to balance my time... it hasn't been easy. :)
God has been so faithful in helping me control my anxiety. I nearly had a breakdown earlier this week but when I was able to take a moment and talk with God, He took care of things, in me and for me. For instance, the new medical requirements have now been taken care of. We received everything we need this past Tuesday. It worked out beautifully. (Thank you Doctor's office for all your help!)
That's all for now. I hope to post a couple more times before we leave so we'll chat again soon!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, that is great that you are getting things done, before you leave next week. I am sure the both of you are very excited about the trip. By Sunday, I will be requesting for prayer for the both of you as you travel in my Sunday School class.
Thanks for keep all of us informed.. Looking forward to the next post.
Yes, very soon the car seat will hold Jack! Having the carpets cleaned and getting everything ready for your trip and return will certainly keep you busy, have you made a list? That way you can check off a task when it is completed and feel a sense of accomplishment.
Michelle,
We ar so happy for you and will be following your journey to bring home Jack!
God Bless!
Post a Comment