It is about 3pm our time and we are done with our medicals. We left the hotel about 11am and returned at about 2pm. The experience was pleasant and I didn't feel nervous at all. It went very quickly as we didn't "sit" very much in between doctors. There was another American couple there so we chatted with them too.
When we were finished and paid our fees, we were given our papers with all the doctors' signatures of approval and that will go with us to court.
Another step completed! We leave the hotel tomorrow at 5:45 to head to the airport to fly to Krasnoyarsk where we will arrive on Sunday. Pray everything goes smoothly with the flights and we don't have any trouble. I'll fill you all in on the first part of our trip when we arrive at our region hotel, so don't worry. :)
Feel free to comment. We love reading "letters from home". :)
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Like I said earlier...AWESOME!!!! Your story about the trek to the market...and now seeing your boots...ha ha ha it was totally how my mind played it. Talk to you later.
When I saw your post title, I started crying tears of joy! So glad the doctor’s exams went smoothly and you weren’t nervous. You are in my prayers; and I am so very happy for you both!
Michelle,
So happy for you! Will be following your journey.
God Bless,
Elizabeth
I can't believe that you guys are in Russia right now!! How crazy is that?! Oh how I would love to be there with you!! I know God has gone before you and he has made the path smooth for you! Have an awesome time while you are there! I know you will!!
I, was traveling on Friday morning to come up here, to your parent's house, Michele" and I am sorry I didn't have the change to read your post about the good report about the medical visit, and that everything turned out great.. This is a great answer to prayer. We are still keeping the three of you in prayer.
Just know that we miss the three of you, and can't wait to see you home, soon.
Post a Comment