WELCOME! We have decided to adopt a child from Russia! God has led us in this direction. This blog is an effort to journal and share our journey.

Monday, March 2, 2009

The countdown has begun

Well, I'm nervous, happy, busy, happy, anxious, happy, dizzy, happy, on the go, happy, flippin' out.. and happy!

This final week has started and I'm adding stuff to my list almost faster than I'm crossing stuff off. I still have to finalize the new documents with our doctor but hopefully that will work out soon. We have to get a new router for our computer setup. I spent precious hours on Saturday working on it but it didn't help. Eh, it's cool. It will get taken care of, eventually, along with all the other stuff.

I want to say Thanks once again to all our wonderful family and friends for their support and encouragement. We are really very blessed to have such wonderful people around us.

That's the update. Have a great day! -michele

3 comments:

Josh and Julie said...

Wow, sounds like we are sharing a lot of those same feelings! :b
Get to packing girl, you've got a plane to catch!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun getting everything together, as you guys coutdown to your up coming trip. Know that we keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers as you travel and as you are there with Jack, until it is time for you to bring him home, forever.

~Brenda said...

Even though this is a hectic time; I can tell you are ready to go and bring Jack home! Just one week from today, you and David will be on a plane