WELCOME! We have decided to adopt a child from Russia! God has led us in this direction. This blog is an effort to journal and share our journey.

Monday, March 9, 2009

We're Outta Here!

Well, this is my last post from America this month. I hope you will all join us in prayer for this life changing trip of ours. We will update this blog as often as possible along with responding to emails we receive. I've been feverishly working/preparing for our trip and now that it's here I can hardly believe it.

Thanks to all of our family and friends who have supported us and prayed for us. We appreciate each and every one of you!

Catch ya on the flip side!

6 comments:

Yarbrough Family said...

Can't wait to hear all about your exciting journey to bring your little one home! We will be praying every day for you. Ryan and Amy Yarbrough

Anonymous said...

Yes, we will be keeping you guys in prayer, as you leave today to be with Jack. We look forward to hearing/reading all of the experiences while you are there.

Gabriella said...

Have lots of fun and give Jack hugs and kisses for us. You 3 will be in our prayers. Take care and be safe! Chilly says hi! He is doing good; I think he and Bubble were actually doing some playing this morning! ha ha! See ya!

~Brenda said...

The 3 of you are in my prayers; I am looking forward to reading future post.

God is leading you.

The Mom said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I will be checking in like crazy and praying for you guys!! Love you!

Josh and Julie said...

WOO HOO!!!!! So excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear all about your first week! Meet you in Siberia!